Members do not see advertisements
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Follows
    Following

My links are pretty parallel with the ground at setup so maybe if you have more droop or angle on your links it would cause contact. Your radio should have normal/reverse switches on the throttle and steering trims. Maybe you have the esc wire to the receiver backward if not using a Futaba style plug. Some receivers will Work that way I think but double check the polarity on that before switching. Could take out receiver or esc if wrong on some????? Check out the scale Bounty Hunter build towards the bottom of the W/K page. Great instruction and fabulous videos if you havent seen it yet.

I tried the reverse switches. And also made sure my esc plug was plugged in correctly. I tried both ways to be sure backwards it will not give power. I'll tinker with it some more. I'm using a new Futaba radio. Nothin fancy just a standard 2.4ghz radio.

I based my build off of the scale bounty hunter build. Love that truck!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ok got the issue figured out for control. I must of hit the reverse switch and didn't realize it. The factory link brace won't fit unfortunately but I zip tied sc10 sway bar to link to try out. I think it made a difference.

My desert lizard shocks are already leaking oil which is irritating bc they aren't cheap! I will rebuild them with the oil I want and drill the piston to see if I can get the result I want for landings. To much bounce now.

I will have to do some steering tweaks bc I have to much play at the axle. Gonna try factory pivot to see how it does.

Follows
    Following

Sorry to hear that about the shocks. Itís my biggest fear on all those. Great looking but tough to beat the performance of the old Associated or Losi shocks. Hopefully a quality o ring or two and some green slime will do the trick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12