Members do not see advertisements
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thumbs up Leopard 2a6 tank awesomeness!

anyone other than me here also like tanks?

I am.

Got 6. All with fancy after market controllers and sound modules.

Tip : Heng Long tracks suck. If You want to be serious about traction and durability, invest in true Tamiya Leopard tracks. They aren’t cheap, about $90.- but worth every penny. They fit like a glove and make all the difference. Both my Leopard and Challenger sport Tamiya Leopard tracks.

2D0BE323-9FFF-46AA-A597-F50361990CCB.jpg

By the by, the new Heng Long T-90 is great for some custom work :

7FE1966E-73C1-460B-9275-34027EB9511F.jpg

The tracks are a hybrid of nylon, welded rubber and metal connectors. Silent, strong, light -though a tad heavier than fully plastic tracks- and look awesome. ( oh, and they don’t wreck Your flooring)

For tons of info, tips and impressive super-scale builds, check this british site : rctankwarfare . Co . Uk

Oh, and get that old nazi tank commander out of it. It’s a tad insulting to the modern German marvel that is the 2a6. Tamiya’s modern German Tank Crew in 1/16 isn’t very expensive. Fit is great. Takes some painting though, but I guess that won’t be a problem for You.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Em View Post
    I am.

Got 6. All with fancy after market controllers and sound modules.

Tip : Heng Long tracks suck. If You want to be serious about traction and durability, invest in true Tamiya Leopard tracks. They arenít cheap, about $90.- but worth every penny. They fit like a glove and make all the difference. Both my Leopard and Challenger sport Tamiya Leopard tracks.

2D0BE323-9FFF-46AA-A597-F50361990CCB.jpg

By the by, the new Heng Long T-90 is great for some custom work :

7FE1966E-73C1-460B-9275-34027EB9511F.jpg

The tracks are a hybrid of nylon, welded rubber and metal connectors. Silent, strong, light -though a tad heavier than fully plastic tracks- and look awesome. ( oh, and they donít wreck Your flooring)

For tons of info, tips and impressive super-scale builds, check this british site : rctankwarfare . Co . Uk

Oh, and get that old nazi tank commander out of it. Itís a tad insulting to the modern German marvel that is the 2a6. Tamiyaís modern German Tank Crew in 1/16 isnít very expensive. Fit is great. Takes some painting though, but I guess that wonít be a problem for You.
    Thanks you don't what to know how many tanks I have had also was in a tamiya IR battle club tanks are neat for sure! search my playlists in youtube I have one only on tank videos I have done.