Members do not see advertisements

Default USA-1 Decals. Perfect reproduction design.

So i've been at it for a while. designing a new decal sheet for this car. As none seen on ebay are close to the original. 'Note that i'm pretty picky'

This one however, is exactly as the original. Made them for some USA-1 bodies i have laying around. They are made on a very high res and look even more clear then the originals.

these were made on white vinyl because the car is also white and it only cost half the money. Same quality though.

For those who think, the ones on ebay look good. Well, those who have a set of original USA-1 decals know all to well, that those repro's don't have the details the orginal has. Those on ebay don't have shadows, don't have the wave patern in the USA-1 letters, just a blur line instead and the wrong gold color on the gold stars. I bought a set and sold it because of this.

Small original image of my work.

I wanted to go and produce them for sale because i made them anyway. However the cheapest i could make them is like 10 euro's a pop for white vinyl ones and 20 for transperant ones. Keep in mind that professional quality printed decals are not dirt cheap. Now the main problem is that shipping from the Netherlands to the US would be about 14 euro. And i don't want to press a load of these and then have them laying around for years.

I'm going to think about what to do with my design, may make a new thread for this later on and ask for a sticky, so that everybody can get the design for free to print on vinyl themselfs. I don't however want some clown to run off with it, and start selling them on ebay.

So i'll just wait a bit and think about what to do next.

And while we are at it. I also rebuilt a high res scan directly of a original set of USA-1 decals from my NIB USA-1. I scanned it at 1200 dpi reworked them from top to bottom and this one i can also print on transperant vinyl if i wanted to.
    Edit uploaded wrong beta preview lol. Ignore that gray smudgy mess i posted earlyer underneath here.
    This is the reworked mini preview/rebuilt original Kyosho artwork.

Note that this is not just a scan. This was made out of two 1200 dpi scans, put together and rebuilt, color corrected, scan smudge removed so its clear as it can be.
    Mini sample of the scan.

Also upscaled static model decal set, all prepped for USA-1 from kyosho.

I might release all of them on this forum for all of you guys. I however am not informed about what rules i might break by doing so. Simply because of copyrights ect. Might even do a A4 conversion so you guys can even print them on your own vinyl A4's if you got a color printer.
    Last edited by rapidfiredog; 06-04-2016 at 03:08 PM.

Follows
    Following

Amazing! Those came out really great!

Follows
    Following

I say that if there is a way to put those on this site without breaking any rules or anything so that way we could print them ourselves, I say do it. They look fantastic and I'd love to have some sets of those for myself. Good work!
    "High flyin', high speed, full power car crushin'. "

If you like to print this set, you simply have to make size the width of the print it self is set to 15.2 cm and lenght will be 46.8 cm Same goes for the other set uploaded bellow here.

If you want to print this yourself on white A4 sized vinyl with a color printer, simply devide the image in 2 and fool around with the sizes on regular paper until the hood decal measures anything from 14.6 cm to 15.2cm from left to right measured at the widest point and it will fit perfectly. Then simply print them on the vinyl.

----------------

Here is the static model kitt decal set 'AMT 1/24 USA-1' resized to be printed on vinyl. It has been upscalled, worked on to make it clear and scaled it to the right size for the USA-1 from Kyosho.

Here is the rebuilt blurlines instead of sea/wavelines repro set file ready to be printed on clear vinyl:

And here it is to be printed on white vinyl:

If posting this is against the rules then feel free to delete this post. I want to do a couple of changes the orginal to perfect it, i'll release it soon if this post is still standing when i return. If not, then so be it.

For those who still do not know were all decals are supposed to be placed:
    Last edited by rapidfiredog; 07-30-2016 at 09:11 AM.

Follows
    Following

sweet job, really really sweet
    thank you very much
    __solids rule _________________________Hi

Super...thanks

Follows
    Following

Whenever they become for sale let me know and pm me Inwill grab a set or two!

Follows
    Following

Whenever they become for sale let me know and pm me I will grab a set or two!

Follows
    Following

Whenever they become for sale let me know and pm me I will grab a set or two!

Follows
    Following

Very nice! Love how bright and vibrant the colors came out. Very rich in detail. If you start making other designs please post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Usa1 stickers

I know the post is old but I would like to buy these stickers. Is that a possibility and how much would they cost

Quote Originally Posted by Beneventom4 View Post
    I know the post is old but I would like to buy these stickers. Is that a possibility and how much would they cost
    You can get those from MCI Racing: https://mciracing.ca/products/blank-...a-f3367737c4d8

All that time wasted when some one already did it. https://mciracing.ca/products/blank-...a-f3367737c4d8