Members do not see advertisements
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mrp high roller

Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone please help me find a mrp high roller I've bin trying ever since I was 14 years old and now I'm 33 I have tried ebay criags list every day nothing so if anyone can help me please do thanks joe

I no its a pile of sheeeeeet but its cool looking and I've wanted one 4ever.Believe it or not I found this hobby shop and its got everything so I said to the dude u got a lot of stuff he said I have a lot more n the back I said I bet u don't have one truck I want he smiled and said yes I do left over I will try to find it. Its bin 2 weeks I called him last sat he said he's still digging threw everything I'm not giving my hopes up yet

Post Thanks / Like

-I'd put it on an, "items I'm looking for" list on E-bay, then they'll let you know when one is avail.

-I went to school, (here in PA), w/ a Joe Reed, he had a brother named Todd, and your age 33, checks-out, is it you?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MT TRUCKER14 View Post
    While I was gone I found not 1 but 2 MRP high rollers. :tmb One was a black plastic and the other was white plastic both needed new tranny gears. I was able to find a good source for gears. I now have both running again. The biggest pit fall for these trucks was the primary gear.:-( I added a Aristocraft 4000 to each truck swapped out the stock speed controller for a ESC and lowered the motor pinion to 12 tooth and put all metal gears in the tranny.

ics really want to see them. I have ben looking for one to.

Post Thanks / Like

me to let me know if you decide to sell one of them

Post Thanks / Like

here's mine

Post Thanks / Like

Check this link out
    http://www.clodtalk.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bsr10 View Post
    Check this link out
    http://www.clodtalk.com/
    biggest poop flinger on the planet getting called out
    These trucks are cool and oldschool. I'd love one myself. But I gotta say the truck that MT TRUCKER14 is making must be like 10x waaay cooler. All re-done parts, made in metal, all of em being made up in just hours time. The guy must have whipped up a whole entire new truck. All with just some manual cnc equip. He is the best. So dang good I just wish his cam would of not have died just yet so I could see it all. I just wanted to see like 1 darn part before the cam died. I mean so many parts was made and yet MT TRUCKER14 keeps asking for a look out of more parts. The sad thing is why would any of it be needed if he had already done made a massive amount of new parts. Plus this guy probably has like 10 million High Rollers at this point. I'd say he's really high rolling. Now if he could just fix that cam of his...Heck forget that, just make a whole new camera while you're at it.
    He was basicly run off here, loads of talking poop posts and causing issues with members. Has never been able to back up any claims with pictures.

hmmmmmm
    october 7th just 2 yrs apart, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    __My webpage _________________________ My Email

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mattallica View Post
    here's mine

awesome you found my highroller... so whats the price..lol.. really nice truck man i wish i had one.
    we sleep safe in our beds beacuse rough men stand ready to visit violence on to those who would do us harm..

Post Thanks / Like

sorry not for sale, and you would not believe me if i told you what i paid for it.

Post Thanks / Like

it seems everyone that has one played a sweet tune.. and was given a highroller soon after..lol
    we sleep safe in our beds beacuse rough men stand ready to visit violence on to those who would do us harm..

Post Thanks / Like

Here is one i have had for several years. I had to pull it off the shelf in my shop and blow of the dust. The guy who had it befor me riged up a servo horn to the head so you can make it turn with a servo. There are also more light than any one rc should have. Count them 11 yes 11 forward facing lights. :shk And there are a few facing downward.

Post Thanks / Like

-fuzznutz, that's in REALLY good shape, for sitting in an auto-body shop for years. Maybe the dust preserved it:laugh

Post Thanks / Like

oh man, looks like it was on the top shelf in my bedroom. :laugh

Thank you for sharing the pictures, that one is very complete looking. :tmb

Post Thanks / Like

fuzz nuts..thats the deffinition of a highroller. with all them lights i love that truck. pm replied to.. thanks

Post Thanks / Like

mrgetbad, glad to see you found your High Roller. About 3 years ago I let two of them pass on ebay within the same month. They were actually not that expensive but I was not sure I want one. Well.... Now I want one :drool Those pictures are great. When you get stateside make sure to take some more pics when it is all cleaned up. ics

Post Thanks / Like

man i have been lookin on ebay for quite sometime and never saw one.. not even an overpriced one. but as soon as i get back i will post pics of all my classic rcs.. all monster trucks and my collection grows everyday it seems like.. just picked up a nikko thor.. kinda a play truck but i thought it was worth 5 bucks..

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spares

I have been looking for High rollers for quite some time, and now I have a few and was able to get some spare parts. I am already hooking up mrgetbad with some dog bones. Any one can let me know if you need a couple of things. I do have spare original lights for the roll bar. Those seem to be the first thing to break on a role over.
    Can any one tell me how to post pics on this web site?

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to RCMT

Quote Originally Posted by old_rc_lover View Post
    Can any one tell me how to post pics on this web site?
    Posted at the top of every forum http://www.rcmt.biz/bd/announcement.php?f=30

Post Thanks / Like

You guys missed this one on ebay recently http://cgi.ebay.com/vintage-mrp-high...7#ht_500wt_928

Info below since the link will be dead soon.

vintage mrp highroller high roller monster truck rare
    Item condition: Used
    Ended: Jul 31, 201017:51:10 PDT
    Bid history:
    7 bids
    Winning bid: US $720.00
    Add to list
    Shipping: $40.00 UPS Ground
    | See all shipping details
    Estimated delivery within 2-7 business days.
    Returns:
    No Returns Accepted

Post Thanks / Like

wow i m truly jellious i have wanted a high roller for as long as i can remember it is one of the few rc's missing from my collection.if any of you holding the keys to one of them beautiful trucks ever wants to sell please contact me.i totally under stand not wanting to get rid of any rc let alone a sweet heart like that because i never sell any of mine but never know and that is why i ask .thanks to every one who posted pics of there high rollers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast