Members do not see advertisements
  • Ride Of The Month Contest Winner

Ride Of The Month Contest winner for January 2013 is Jerry Matoon Congradulations from RCMT
  • Ride of the Year 2012

Ride Of The Year Contest winner for 2012 is TXT-2.0 Congradulations from RCMT
  • RCMT Events Calendar

July   2018
    Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    8 9 10 11 12 13 14
    15 16 17 18 19 20 21
    22 23 24 25 26 27 28
    29 30 31
  • Google Advertisement

• Chitika Advertisement

• New Forum Posts

kjr2

1/12 Chinese Buggies x2 now

It's insane that these are so cheap. $40 shipped from inside the US for the red one. And the performance/quality is SO much better than any toy RC. Keep

kjr2 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    kjr2

I tired some more aggressive tires on the green one and did not like it. Too much traction for pavement. Kept flipping it over every time I turn.

kjr2

I got another one too. I replaced the green one with a new one, and I got a red one called the Virhuck v01. There are several differences between these

kjr2

Got a new one. My first one was getting pretty tired. Tires were bald, been running it for a year, the motor was probably almost done too.
    pic from

kjr2 3 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Candyman

Just finished my chassis - Candyman build

Pretty much finished

Been working on this for a few months now, enjoy

Candyman 9 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Monsterbasher450

Savage 25

**** yea! Just got it on Thursday been sitting for a while so the stock .25 was seized but just got it unstuck and fired up today but then it started

Monsterbasher450 21 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Tomi_A

Mad Dog II

Not much has been done to this. Some more details in the dummy engine and a roll cage out of styrene round bar. I might redo it in brass or steel. We'll

Tomi_A 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    Tomi_A

1/24 Dodge Rammunition

Some paint has been applied and stickers. I am close to finishing this. Some modifications is needed to be done to the 3d files before I can publish them.

Tomi_A 1 Day Ago Go to last post