Members do not see advertisements
  • Ride Of The Month Contest Winner

Ride Of The Month Contest winner for January 2013 is Jerry Matoon Congradulations from RCMT
  • Ride of the Year 2012

Ride Of The Year Contest winner for 2012 is TXT-2.0 Congradulations from RCMT
  • RCMT Events Calendar

August   2017
    Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    27 28 29 30 31
  • Google Advertisement

• Chitika Advertisement

• New Forum Posts

Magnus001

New TXT-2

Again, you're a wealth of info! I saw the sticky regarding the epoxyon the axle housings. I don't really plan on doing any jumping with it, but I already

Magnus001 51 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    Magnus001

TXT-2 Diff Oil

I saw someone say they were using the Red & Tacky stuff in theirs. Does that work well?

Magnus001 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    HawnMT

New MST solid axle monster truck

In general you can't make every body exactly 1/10 scale because then all the bodies wold have different wheeLbases and widths. That's why within "1/10

HawnMT 1 Hour Ago Go to last post
    rc4wd

All New RC4WD Gelande II "LWB" RTR w/D110 Body Set Coming Soon!!

The G2 features the Defender Scale Body Set. The Defender body has an awesome assortment of scale details including mirrors, door

rc4wd 2 Hours Ago Go to last post
    HawnMT

TXT-2 Diff Oil

I wish I had a good answer for this but I really don't right now. The stuff I use isn't available any more and your really limited on what you can use

HawnMT 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
    HawnMT

New TXT-2

The TTR/MIP and RC4WD CVDs are stronger (basically 1/8 parts) but the stock shafts are still pretty strong for most applications. The reason CVDs became

HawnMT 4 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Magnus001

TXT-2 Diff Oil

Hey guys, I just got my new TXT-2 & was wondering what you all use for diff oil. Do you just use the grease that comes in the kit, or would you recommend

Magnus001 8 Hours Ago Go to last post
    Magnus001

New TXT-2

Well my kit came in at my LHS, so I picked it up, YAY!

Opened up the metal parts bag, & see that Tamiya isn't providing full

Magnus001 9 Hours Ago Go to last post