Members do not see advertisements
  • Ride Of The Month Contest Winner

Ride Of The Month Contest winner for January 2013 is Jerry Matoon Congradulations from RCMT
  • Ride of the Year 2012

Ride Of The Year Contest winner for 2012 is TXT-2.0 Congradulations from RCMT
  • RCMT Events Calendar

December   2017
    Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1 2
    3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    17 18 19 20 21 22 23
    24 25 26 27 28 29 30
  • Google Advertisement

• Chitika Advertisement

• New Forum Posts

BearFootfan

Starting a build

I really like the scale look of the shock. I'll do some testing to see how they do. They are dual rate. So May help with tunability some I'm hopin. Kinda

BearFootfan 6 Minutes Ago Go to last post
    rcwanab

W/K rebuild for brushless

This is my W/K I did back in 2013. I copied Johnny Shores build to a T. (Its a must read if you havent checked it out). I really dont

rcwanab 7 Hours Ago Go to last post
    rcwanab

Starting a build

Really like the look of those Desert Lizard shocks. Let us know how they perform and how tunable they are. Iíve been running rear Losi triple x shocks

rcwanab 8 Hours Ago Go to last post
    shenlonco

Redcate gen7 crawler lights added!

Much better now!

shenlonco 20 Hours Ago Go to last post
    BearFootfan

Starting a build

Made a little bit of progress. Workin on mocking everything up see how it works then tear it down to do final assembly.

Sent from my SM-G930V

BearFootfan 21 Hours Ago Go to last post
    M AnderStorm

Bigfoot vs Monster Jam feud.

it's just my $.02 of how the company treats their fans. i'd love for everyone to be educated on the industry so they can have a understanding of the

M AnderStorm 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    rcwanab

Appreciate the full history, trying not to be offended bye this. QUOTE, but try to spoonfeed the imitation fans their own history.[/QUOTE] Really hope

rcwanab 1 Day Ago Go to last post
    M AnderStorm

part of this is correct. Monster Jam was actually created around late 93-early 94 by SRO/PACE(USHRA), after the USHRA Monster Wars series ended. It

M AnderStorm 1 Day Ago Go to last post